1. It is hereby informed "electricmall.in or its parent concern Shree electric & R.O." is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item anymore. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. We provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company's GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
7. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges/convenience (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund, then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
8. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
9. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
10. For "Dead on Arrival" products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
11. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty.
12. electricmall.in has the rights to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
13. The court at Rajkot shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be bear by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition.
- Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, outer box packing.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Shree electric & R.O. is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by Shree electric & R.O. The content is owned by Shree electric & R.O. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Shree electric & R.O. disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Rajkot, India.
- Shree electric & R.O. Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Shree electric & R.O. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Shree electric & R.O. will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Shree electric & R.O. does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- Shree electric & R.O. will not accept any cash payments above 50,000/-.